Re: [h_t_rex] Rocky Runners

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
      Good to see you out there, Jay.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 7, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Jay Alvarez <jpa_1971@...> wrote:

      Nice job to all that ran at the Rocky Raccoon!

      A huge thanks to all the volunteers. You support is very appreciated! !

      Jay

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009

        Great to see everybody, Mary, Kathryn, Mariela..

        Erika and I bailed after 1 loop which was just as well b/c I wanted to see my son's football game. It was a perfect day for a race, though..