New poll for h_t_rex

  • h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 62 , Oct 29, 2009
      h_t_rex group:

      Do you most frequently use Yahoo groups or Facebook groups (and I dont mean just the HTREX group)

      o Yahoo
      o Facebook
      o Other group
      o Whats a group?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
      Message 62 of 62 , Oct 19, 2013
        h_t_rex group:

        It's feeling like Fall!
        Is it time for the Fall version of the FatAsstic Challenge?
        Maybe we should do the Dylan 1000 Minute Run? or 1000 Seconds?
        Maybe a relay option?
        Let's take a vote...You can vote for as many as you like.

        o FatAsstic Challenge in the Ho - Nov 23
        o FatAsstic Turkey Challenge in the Ho - Nov 29
        o Dylan 1000 Trail Run - Dec 14

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!