Volunteer to lead Saturday's run?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
      Anyone NOT going to Cactus Rose this weekend interested in leading and/or running one Saturday?

      Post any plans here on the YahooGroup.
    • tjflynn2003@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
        I can be there at 6:00 am at the construction entrance to lead or follow!

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...>
        Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:24:23 -0000
        To: <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [h_t_rex] Volunteer to lead Saturday's run?

        Anyone NOT going to Cactus Rose this weekend interested in leading and/or running one Saturday?

        Post any plans here on the YahooGroup.

      • Charles & Annette Garcia
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
          I'm up for running this weekend!

          Charles

          Anyone NOT going to Cactus Rose this weekend interested in leading and/or running one Saturday?

          Post any plans here on the YahooGroup.

        • Charles Garcia
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009

          • pdavidyoung@yahoo.com