Cactus Rose this weekend!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2009
      There's a bunch of us heading that way!
      Should make for a great weekend with awesome weather.
      Don't forget to wear a Halloween costume and leave some treats out for your friends!!!
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2009
        Good luck to everyone!  Take lots of photos.

        For those hanging around here, I was going to do a Bayou Rose run.  Just like Cactus Rose, but shorter.  Much shorter.  And slower.  Less scenic too.  7:15 start, if anyone is interested.

        Miles

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2009
          Good luck to CR peeps. Can't wait to see everybody. Bringing trick or treat candy ..

          the Rock Star
        • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2009
            See you all out there!!! I'll have Alison Dunn with me and Susan Fields
            will be joining us from Waco.

            Bob

            Bob Botto
            Analytical Services Laboratory
            Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
            5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
            Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
            Phone: 281-834-5133
            Pager: 281-439-1300
            Fax: 281-834-1775
            Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

            lynnor
            matheney
            <lillamb1997@y To
            ahoo.co.uk> h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com