Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday Aug 1st HoChiMin Trail Run & Walk [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
      Will you guys be coming back to the cars at 7:00 or so?

      On Jul 29, 2009, at 11:34 AM, Houston T-REX Training Group <h_t_rex@...> wrote:

      Saturday Aug 1st HoChiMinh Trail Run & Walk:

      HCM Trail Run
      Run starts at 6:00AM from the Contruction Parking Lot.
      I have attached a map of the location.
      The run will be lead  by Mariela mvbotella@sbcglobal .net
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
      A headlamp or flashlight will be necessary for the first 20-30 minutes of the run.

      HCM Trail Walk
      Walk starts at 7:30AM from the FOOTBRIDGE by the Rugby Field.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      Contruction Parking Lot - See attachment for directions.

      HTREX