Re: [h_t_rex] Re: El Scorcho 50K Report

  • Tim Neckar
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 20, 2009
      Hey Miles,  so are you guys are doing Rice Stadium?  or are you going to the Track Stadium for hill work?

      Tim
      Personal Running Coach
      "Saving the world, one runner at a time."
      www.runnerone.com
      (H) 713.721.0550
      (C) 713.724.2611

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 20, 2009
            > My thought was to do Rice Stadium, but I haven't been there in some time.

            Me either. Go check it out and report back with the gory details.
            Would be nice to be able to get back in there...though my office building stairs are doing their fare share of kicking my a$$.
            ;-)
          • ed_rod1
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 20, 2009
              FYI~Rice stadium has been closed for quite some time due to vandalism to the turf. In addition, the free parking lot west of the stadium now requires a credit card for entrance. $1 for 24 hours. If you choose to run the track stadium, you still have the parking issue.
              Eddie
            • Michelle
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 21, 2009
                Wow, vandalizing turf...what will the jerks of the world think of next.

                Michelle

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 21, 2009
                  Mariela vandalized it by running across it so much!