Re: LST Run this Sunday, 2/18

  • Karen andor Richard
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 12, 2007
      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Michelle" <mwolpert2002@...> wrote:

      Pencil me in for Sunday too please, probably the 11 mile distance.
      Thanks...

      Richard.

    • Kathryn Vidal
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 12, 2007
        Michelle, count me in. I think a week off from running did the trick. I
        believe I'll be selecting the 11-mile option, as I have a busy weekend.
        Thanks.
        Kathryn

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 12, 2007
          Hi Michelle, all,

          I can't come. My husband is going out of town this
          weekend so I have no where to unload my youngest
          child.

          This isn't always the case, just this time!

          Lynnor Matheney
          The Woodlands
        • Lorna Mangus
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 13, 2007
            Will anyone be car pooling? I'd rather not drive by myself, if possible. I'll help pay for gas.
            Lorna

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 14, 2007
              Hi Lorna,

              I'm doing the 20 mile option, and then might hang around a bit at SBF
              afterwards if other people are and the weather is nice...so, you
              might not want to car pool with me since our schedules might not jive.

              However, both Kathryn and Richard are interested in the 11 mile
              options, so the timing on car-pooling with them might be better.

              Michelle

              --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Lorna Mangus <lornamangus@...> wrote:

              > Will anyone be car pooling? I'd rather not drive by myself, if
              possible. I'll help pay for gas.
              > Lorna

            • Jose Vargas
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 14, 2007
                I may be able to go if my hamstring does better. After reaching mile
                60 in RR 100 it's been slow but steady. Will camp out Sat if going.

                Jose Vargas

              • wpilcher@houston.rr.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 14, 2007
                  Michelle -- I plan on running the 20 mile option.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 15, 2007
                    Great! I won't be running alone for 20 miles.

                    Looking forward to hearing about your trips to China and Thailand.
                    Welcome back.

                    M.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 15, 2007
                      Lorna/ Richard and any others: I am up for car pooling for the 11-mile
                      runners as long as you keep in mind that (1) I am a good deal slower than
                      either of you and especially so because of that 50 miler, and (2) that means
                      you will have to wait for me at the end! Also I promised my spouse I would
                      be home by noon so that would prevent much hanging around afterwards. I'm
                      in the Heights but 10 mins. from Memorial Park if you want to meet there or
                      somewhere else centrally located at 6:30 or so. My e-mail is kvidal@...
                      if you want to just reply to me and not to the whole group (unless there are
                      others out there seeking to car pool).

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 16, 2007
                        LST trail runners just got on treadmill and hamstring from RR 100 has
                        gotten better so will run 20M Sunday. See you out there!

                        Jose Vargas

                        (972)965-3862