thanks

  • Prusaitis Joe-rpec50
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      To all the volunteers who worked BANDERA & ROCKY RACCOON... THANKS !!!

      I had wanted to list you all but there are so many, that I know would embarrass myself by forgetting you. There were so many who made significant contributions. Packet Pickup, Course Marking, Cooking, Cleanup, Medical, Timing, Aid Stations, Guides, Support, pre-race, during-race, and after-race. It all seemed so simple when we first started, but now there is so much that I cant remember it all. But you all did what you needed to do when you needed to do it. The feedback from the runners and also from the other volunteers was phenomenal. They all loved us. They think we're the best. They loved what you all did and how you did it. It really is so simple... just to do for them what we would have done for us... but it is obviously not the norm now-a-days. But to keep doing it thru the long night and the cold and the rain was exceptional. I was proud of you all and the runners too. It really is a group effort to make this happen.

      The complaints I received were minor and not the fault of any volunteers. Logistical stuff or decisions I made to better manage the race offended a few. Mostly, it was all rave revues. I have posted it on the race links for your viewing. Please take a look. Its mostly about you folks.

      Thanks again for everything. I would not have happened without all your help.
      joe prusaitis: RD

      Please keep checking ... as I add em in as they come in...

      bandera

      rocky
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
        --- Prusaitis Joe-rpec50 <joe.prusaitis@...>
        wrote:

        > To all the volunteers who worked BANDERA & ROCKY
        > RACCOON... THANKS !!!

        Hi Joe,

        RR50 was my first 50 mile race. I just wanted to say
        thanks too. That was one of the most tremendous
        experiences I ever had in my life, I am looking
        forward to doing it again.

        Lynnor Matheney
        The Woodlands
      • Prusaitis Joe-rpec50
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2007
          wonderful... and congrats
          joe

          To all the volunteers who worked BANDERA & ROCKY
          > RACCOON... THANKS
          !!!