Rocky Hills Trail Run AKA Hell's Hills

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2009
      So, who is in for Saturday's run?
      I'm firing up the oven and bakin' some chocolate chip cookies. Miles, are you icing down the beer yet?
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 1, 2009
        Kettle Moraine for me bayyyyyyybeeeeeeeee..ticks and deerflies and mosquitos oh my..have fun in the hot Tejas sun. Drink a beer for me.

        Lynnor Matheney
        in da Woodlands

        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 1, 2009
          Good Luck Lynnor and Julie!!!! I'll be at our USCAA Regional Track & Field
          Meet in Houston. Sprinting in the 90 degree heat. At least I can stop after
          200m and cool down with an ice town. I know you will have to keep plugging
          at Rocky Hill and Kettle Moraine.

          Bob

          Bob Botto
          Analytical Services Laboratory
          Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
          5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
          Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
          Phone: 281-834-5133
          Pager: 281-439-1300
          Fax: 281-834-1775
          Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

          lynnor
          matheney
          <lillamb1997@y To
          ahoo.co.uk> h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
          Sent by: cc
          h_t_rex@yahoog
          roups.com Subject
          Re: [h_t_rex] Rocky Hills Trail Run
          AKA Hell's Hills
          06/01/09 01:10
          PM

          Please respond
          h_t_rex@yahoog
          roups.com

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 1, 2009

            Unfortunately, the only thing I'm icing is my left shin.  Was really looking forward to this one (well, not the oppressive heat part), but I know the wise course of action is to lay off a bit so I can be healthy down the line.

            Good luck to everyone going up to Smithville (and other exotic running locales).

            Miles

            On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Julie Garcia <julestx96@...> wrote:

            So, who is in for Saturday's run?
            I'm firing up the oven and bakin' some chocolate chip cookies. Miles, are you icing down the beer yet?

          • Hardy Lee
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 1, 2009
              I'm in! And I really like cookies!

              Brice

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jun 1, 2009, at 1:07 PM, "Julie Garcia" <julestx96@...> wrote:

              So, who is in for Saturday's run?
              I'm firing up the oven and bakin' some chocolate chip cookies. Miles, are you icing down the beer yet?

            • Michelle
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 1, 2009
                Hey Julie, I was hoping for a ride early Sat AM with someone who's doing the 25K...not up to, or willing to, do the 50K...which race are you running? Michelle