Ride to Hogs Hunt?

  • Kathryn Vidal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      I  am tentatively looking for a ride or a car pool going up to the park for the Hogs Hunt, aiming to get there about 5:30 to pick up packet, etc.  If you're an inner loop person, I can drive to you at whatever time you specify, or else my house is about 5 minutes from the Cavalcade entrance onto I-45 North.  I can also contribute towards gas, of course.  My husband will be coming to pick me up, so there would be no need to wait for me to finish (which might be an eternity).

      Feel free to email me separately at kvidal@... -  and thanks in advance.

      Kathryn