Saturday

    Message 1 of 31 , May 1, 2009
      Sadly, I need to stay close to home this Saturday and will not be able to join the Lone Star Swamp, er, Trail runners.  If anyone is interested in a run through the home trails, let me know.  Maybe a 6:30 start...

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 20, 2012
        Tim...I think they will be taking up the whole area.
        Best to park out by the gazebo (near Crestwood) and go in through the green trail.