2009 Rocky Hill Ranch Trail Run

  • rlynntx
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17, 2009
      Good luck to all those running the Rocky Hill Ranch run on Saturday; make sure you don't get washed away in the flash floods or fast flowing streams - at least not without your water wings. Be careful, but enjoy :)
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 17, 2009
        I'm bringing my arm floaties.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 17, 2009
          Driving up now (I'm not doing the driving).  Weather is atrocious.  This is gonna be fun.

          Sent from my iPhone

          I'm bringing my arm floaties.
          Good luck to all those running the Rocky Hill Ranch run on Saturday; make sure you don't get washed away in the flash floods or fast flowing streams - at least not without your water wings. Be careful, but enjoy :)

        • Collazos, German
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 17, 2009

            I do not have many details, but the Saturday portion of the MS150 has officially been cancelled.  The Sunday portion is still scheduled at this time.  =(

            G-Man

            Good luck to all those running the Rocky Hill Ranch run on Saturday; make sure you don't get washed away in the flash floods or fast flowing streams - at least not without your water wings. Be careful, but enjoy :)

          • Paul Cooley
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 17, 2009
              Here is the news:  http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6767241

              Paul A. Cooley
              5959 West Loop South, Suite 500
              Bellaire, Texas 77401
              (713) 665-3800 telephone
              (713) 665-2244 facsimile

              I do not have many details, but the Saturday portion of the MS150 has officially been cancelled.  The Sunday portion is still scheduled at this time.  =(

              G-Man

              Driving up now (I'm not doing the driving).  Weather is atrocious.  This is gonna be fun.

              Sent from my iPhone

              I'm bringing my arm floaties.

            • jen.powis@bakerbotts.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 17, 2009

                It is on the MS150 website as well. Thanks for forwarding. I guess this year will be the MS75?!

                I do not have many details, but the Saturday portion of the MS150 has officially been cancelled.  The Sunday portion is still scheduled at this time.  =(

                G-Man

                Good luck to all those running the Rocky Hill Ranch run on Saturday; make sure you don't get washed away in the flash floods or fast flowing streams - at least not without your water wings. Be careful, but enjoy :)

              • Erik Moortgat
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 18, 2009
                  Good luck to y'all. In there in spirit!!
                  Moogy