Saturday April 4

  • rlynntx
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
      Who wants to meet at 7:30am to run slowww Saturday morning, 4 April?? Usual place, usual disclaimers, usual caveats etc... so dont forget to read the small print :)
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
        RRrrrr

        You still here? How lucky can a girl be??
        I bet you already handed out all the mint KitKats though =(
        I'll be at the park at 7AM.
        See you there!
        Mariela
      • rlynntx
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
          7:00 or 7:30 - which is it?????
        • Mary Ntefidou
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
            Good choice Richard, trails over a loop+food.Count me in.

            Mary

            Who wants to meet at 7:30am to run slowww Saturday morning, 4 April?? Usual place, usual disclaimers, usual caveats etc... so dont forget to read the small print :)

          • h_t_rex
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
              I'll be there at 7AM, but you can cme at 7:30AM if you wish.