Re: [h_t_rex] Rocky Raccoon 100M/50M ROLL CALL

  • Jill Baur
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Dunno if you've made the purchase, but I bought 3 packs of hand warmers to leave at the station! Also batteries and Vivarin.  Lots of first timers running this time, two from FBF doing the 100 miler.

      Mariela <mvbotella@...> wrote:
      It's almost here and the weather is looking good...so far!

      There are a lot of folk in thie group volunteering!
      Al Salinas, Larry Teeter and his sister Sherry Pleas will be captain of
      the Highway Aid Station from 6am - 6pm.
      I will be captain in the evening 6pm - 7am - Can't wait, better run off
      to Academy and get some hand warmers!!

      Looking forward to seeing you all out there!