Need a leader for the Saturday morning run (3/28)

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2009
      Anyone interested?
      Also, remember this weekend if the Bayou Art Festival. You will/may not be able to park by the footbridge.
    • rlynntx
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009
        so where do you park?
      • rlynntx
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009
          OK, OK... if there are no takers I'll lead it, we'll just go reallllly slow - can we do a 7am start
        • rlynntx
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009
            Ok, OK... I'll lead it then, it'll just be reallllllllly slow. Can we do a 7am start?
          • Paige Krekeler
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009

              Are you staring from England or are you here?

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 26, 2009
                starting from England, but leaving early enough to pick y'all up at 7am Saturday morning

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 26, 2009
                  how long are you in town?

                  On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:22 PM, rlynntx <rlynntx@...> wrote:

                  starting from England, but leaving early enough to pick y'all up at 7am Saturday morning

                  --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Paige Krekeler" <pkrekeler@...> wrote:

                  > Are you staring from England or are you here?

                • rlynntx
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 28, 2009
                    I really enjoyed the run today all around HCM - thanks guys and gals. Did Larry lead y'all too fast through Blair Witch???