Rocky Raccoon Pacer Needed!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      All

      I'm trying to help Joe Prusaitis find a pacer for a guy coming in
      from Norway.

      He expects to complete the 100M in 18-20 hours and is looking for
      someone to keep him company on the last loop (20-miles).
      This loop will be in the dark.
      If he averages 4:00 per loop (there are 5 loops) he will be starting
      his last loop at ~10PM and finishing around ~2AM.

      Experience for running in the dark on rooty trails is not necessary -
      just a strong desire for adventure and camaraderie!
      We will tell you all you need to know - which is:
      Carry a good LED light and HAVE FUN!

      If you are interested or know of someone who might be, please contact
      Mariela ASAP.
      mvbotella@...

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007