Saturday Run?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
      Did I miss the Saturday run notice?  Anyone planning to run some trails tomorrow?  7:00?

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
        I'm still debating TnT (Waco 5-0) tomorrow.
        I can't get out of town until after 4 this afternoon and I'm trying to make it all happen.

        How asinine would it be to try to drive up there tomorrow morning before the 6:30 am start????

        Did I miss the Saturday run notice?  Anyone planning to run some trails tomorrow?  7:00?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
          That would be tough.  You could certainly do it, but you'd be wiped out by the afternoon.  It's not an easy little course.  But good luck if you do it!

          On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Julie Garcia <julestx96@...> wrote:

          I'm still debating TnT (Waco 5-0) tomorrow.
          I can't get out of town until after 4 this afternoon and I'm trying to make it all happen.

          How asinine would it be to try to drive up there tomorrow morning before the 6:30 am start????

          Did I miss the Saturday run notice?  Anyone planning to run some trails tomorrow?  7:00?

          Miles

        • Tim Neckar
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
            It's about a 3 hour drive to Waco.

            Tim
            "Saving the world, one runner at a time."
            (C) 713.724.2611
            (H) 713.721.0550