Re: walking this AM

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
      I'm also a fan of a later start, especially when the weather is
      cooler. 8 AM sounds good to me.

      M.

    • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
        I like to run Saturday evening. I get off work at my store at 6:00pm and
        head for the park. Right now its dark but later it will be light. I like
        the evening runs even in the summer because the humidity is less. If
        someone is interested in Saturday evening trail runs at Memorial I could
        lead some.

        PS dark is no problem - I like to run in the dark with my lights.

        Bob

        Bob Botto
        Analytical Services Laboratory
        Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
        5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
        Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
        Phone: 281-834-5133
        Pager: 281-439-1300
        Fax: 281-834-1775
        Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

        Lorna Mangus
        <lornamangus@s
        bcglobal.net> To
        Sent by: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
        h_t_rex@yahoog cc
        roups.com
        Subject
        Re: [h_t_rex] walking this AM
        01/31/09 11:56
        AM

        Please respond
        h_t_rex@yahoog
        roups.com

        Does anyone else find it easier to make the runs/walks if it's later in the
        morning? After a work week, I'm not thrilled about having to wake up early
        on Saturday. I've been lurking on this list for a long time and still
        haven't made the Saturday too early morning runs. I can understand wanting
        to beat the heat in the summer.
        Lorna