New Year Day Run 2010

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2008
      HCM New Year Day Trail Run

      Run start at 8:00AM from the FOOTBRIDGE by the Rugby Field.
      The run will be lead  by Mariela  mari123@...
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
      For those of you who would rather sleep-in a little longer, we'll come back around to the cars at 9:00AM.

      Footbridge Location:
      http://www.geocities.com/h_t_rex/memorial_park_all.jpg
      The Footbridge is located by the parkinglot between the baseball fields 'B' and the Soccer/Rugby field 'R',
      west end of the PicNic Loop Rd., south side of Memorial Dr.

    • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 30, 2008
        Are you really going to wait until 2010? I'd like to do it Thursday with
        you.

        Bob

        Bob Botto
        Analytical Services Laboratory
        Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
        5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
        Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
        Phone: 281-834-5133
        Pager: 281-439-1300
        Fax: 281-834-1775
        Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

        "h_t_rex"
        <h_t_rex@yahoo
        .com> To
        Sent by: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
        h_t_rex@yahoog cc
        roups.com
        Subject
        [h_t_rex] New Year Day Run 2010
        12/29/08 01:46
        PM

        Please respond
        h_t_rex@yahoog
        roups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 30, 2008
          I'm making us older before it's time!
          no.
          2009.

        • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 30, 2008
            Oh Golly I'm feeling old enough now. I turn 60 this year.

            Bob

            Bob Botto
            Analytical Services Laboratory
            Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
            5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
            Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
            Phone: 281-834-5133
            Pager: 281-439-1300
            Fax: 281-834-1775
            Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

            "h_t_rex"
            <h_t_rex@yahoo
            .com> To
            Sent by: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
            h_t_rex@yahoog cc
            roups.com
            Subject
            [h_t_rex] I was waiting for someone
            12/30/08 02:29 to notice....
            PM

            Please respond
            h_t_rex@yahoog
            roups.com

            I'm making us older before it's time!
            no.
            2009.

            > Are you really going to wait until 2010? I'd like to do it Thursday
            with you.

            > Bob
          • rlynntx
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 30, 2008