Pacers for Bandera or Rocky

  • Prusaitis Joe-rpec50
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2007
      I have a pacers hookup link for both Rocky Raccoon and Bandera.
      So if you'd like to enjoy a bit of pacing, check out this link.

      This is usually a great way to get in a few miles, meet some great
      people and maybe just get a taste of the really long distances.

      Anyway, there are a few people looking for pacers and sure could use
      some help

      thx/joe

    • Jill Baur
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
        Paul Stone contacted me and asked to help him work the Chapas aid station on the 13th. I will be out there early Saturday morning and am planning on being at the aid station until ~11PM.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
          Glad to see you'll be there!
          Will you be bringing your massage table?? I may need it on the second
          loop =)

          I'll be running the 100K.
          Anyone else going to be out there running/volunteering/pacing?

          Mariela
        • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
            I'm running the 50k. Bob

            Bob Botto
            Analytical Services Laboratory
            Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
            5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
            Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
            Phone: 281-834-5133
            Pager: 281-439-1300
            Fax: 281-834-1775
            Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

            "Mariela"
            <mvbotella@sbc
            global.net> To
            Sent by: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
            h_t_rex@yahoog cc
            roups.com
            Subject
            [h_t_rex] Bandera 25K/50K/100K on
            01/04/07 11:14 1/13/07
            AM

            Please respond
            h_t_rex@yahoog
            roups.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
              I'll be there giving the 100K a try.  Should be, um, interesting...

              Miles Klaff

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007
                I'll be there for the 100K.

                Stuart Skeeter