Sunmart 50K Last-minute Course Change

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2008
      To all Sunmart 50K runners, note that the course has changed slightly this year:  http://www.rogersoler.com/Race_Entry_2008/mapnew[1].pdf

      Miles
    • Karen andor Richard
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2008
        This is the same course as came out in the Sunmart packets this year,
        so all us "put your own adjective in here" people who signed up early
        should already know :) :)
      • Miles
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2008
          It's not the same course as in my packet (which still has the old course).  In any event, I'm sure no one will get lost...

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2008
            I'm tired of the old 50k course. Will this be any "better"?

            Who's in for 50K? 50M?

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 3, 2008

              I’m in for the 50k. Frank is doing his own version of the race—the 30k with carb-replacement beverages afterward.

              Paige

              I'm tired of the old 50k course. Will this be any "better"?

              Who's in for 50K? 50M?

                I'm "in" for the 50M (just like Julie, who is not allowed to even consider doing the 50K).

                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 3, 2008
                  I'll be running the 50k with Sema Beavers. After I injured my foot in the
                  Baytown Company Cup 5K Oct. 25th I had to rest it 3 weeks and I've only
                  started back running about 10 days ago. I'm going to take it easy (if Sema
                  will let me!).

                  Bob

                  Bob Botto
                  Analytical Services Laboratory
                  Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
                  5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
                  Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
                  Phone: 281-834-5133
                  Pager: 281-439-1300
                  Fax: 281-834-1775
                  Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

                  "Paige
                  Krekeler"
                  <pkrekeler@com To
                  cast.net> <h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com>
                  Sent by: cc
                  h_t_rex@yahoog
                  roups.com Subject
                  RE: [h_t_rex] Sunmart 50K
                  Last-minute Course Change
                  12/03/08 05:26
                  AM

                  Please respond
                  h_t_rex@yahoog
                  roups.com

                  I’m in for the 50k. Frank is doing his own version of the race—the 30k with
                  carb-replacement beverages afterward.

                  Paige

                  I'm tired of the old 50k course. Will this be any "better"?

                  Who's in for 50K? 50M?

                  To all Sunmart 50K runners, note that the course has changed slightly
                  this year: http://www.rogersoler.com/Race_Entry_2008/mapnew%5b1].pdf

                  Miles
                • Kathryn Vidal
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 3, 2008
                    Well, I'm "only" doing the 50K since I roped my poor sister into coming all the way from Michigan to try it again.  At least this year the weather looks better, so far, knock on wood!   See everyone there, just make sure I am going in the right direction!

                    To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                    From: hmklaff@...
                    Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:58:06 -0600

                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 3, 2008
                        I'm doing Sunmart 60K

                          Good luck Hardy! I hope to meet you out there.

                          Bob

                          Bob Botto
                          Analytical Services Laboratory
                          Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
                          5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
                          Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
                          Phone: 281-834-5133
                          Pager: 281-439-1300
                          Fax: 281-834-1775
                          Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

                          "Hardy Lee"
                          <loveitsouth@g
                          mail.com> To
                          Sent by: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                          h_t_rex@yahoog cc
                          roups.com
                          Subject
                          Re: [h_t_rex] Sunmart 50K
                          12/03/08 02:34 Last-minute Course Change
                          PM

                          Please respond
                          h_t_rex@yahoog
                          roups.com

                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 5, 2008
                            See ya on the fireroad out & backs!  Good luck.

                            Miles

                            To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com