Bandera Pacer Available

  • Karen andor Richard
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2006
      I'm currently available to pace someone at Bandera 100k for all or
      part of the 2nd loop. I've done both 50 and 100k there before so am
      familiar with terrain etc.. Let me know if you're interested.

      Richard...
    • Prusaitis Joe-rpec50
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2007
        I have a pacers hookup link for both Rocky Raccoon and Bandera.
        So if you'd like to enjoy a bit of pacing, check out this link.

        This is usually a great way to get in a few miles, meet some great
        people and maybe just get a taste of the really long distances.

        Anyway, there are a few people looking for pacers and sure could use
        some help

        thx/joe

      • Jill Baur
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
          Paul Stone contacted me and asked to help him work the Chapas aid station on the 13th. I will be out there early Saturday morning and am planning on being at the aid station until ~11PM.

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
            Glad to see you'll be there!
            Will you be bringing your massage table?? I may need it on the second
            loop =)

            I'll be running the 100K.
            Anyone else going to be out there running/volunteering/pacing?

            Mariela
          • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
              I'm running the 50k. Bob

              Bob Botto
              Analytical Services Laboratory
              Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
              5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
              Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
              Phone: 281-834-5133
              Pager: 281-439-1300
              Fax: 281-834-1775
              Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

              "Mariela"
              <mvbotella@sbc
              global.net> To
              Sent by: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
              h_t_rex@yahoog cc
              roups.com
              Subject
              [h_t_rex] Bandera 25K/50K/100K on
              01/04/07 11:14 1/13/07
              AM

              Please respond
              h_t_rex@yahoog
              roups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
                I'll be there giving the 100K a try.  Should be, um, interesting...

                Miles Klaff

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007
                  I'll be there for the 100K.

                  Stuart Skeeter