RE: [h_t_rex] The voice of reason re SM 50 Miler

  • Kathryn Vidal
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 7, 2008
      Julie, if Plan A for 50 miles at Sunmart does not work out for you, I'll be glad to have the company at the RR 50 miler with you in February!   Regardless of the race you choose, just remember that I can do it in less than 12 hours, then you certainly can!

      See everybody soon.  Have a great run tomorrow.  I'll just be handing out goodies at aid station #3 (or whatever they call it), so if you have any special requests, speak now or forever hold your peace!

      Kathryn

      To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
      From: julestx96@...
      Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 00:02:48 -0600
      Subject: RE: [h_t_rex] The voice of reason re SM 50 Miler

      Party Poopers. :)

      But you've both got good points.  I don't think I can make that 3rd loop cut-off, but do I need another blanket? LOL
      Ultimately, the 25k Beer Run Miles is proposing this Saturday sure sounds like the way to go...

      I saw someone running the Houston Half last week with one of those 24-bottle Fuel Belts. Unless it's beer in there, I don't get it....

      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 10, 2008
        Hey Julie, sorry you had a bad race, but glad to hear that you'll be
        doing the SM 50K and not 50 Mile.

        Despite the great conditions, I never felt really good...no first,
        second, third...or any winds. Oh well, just an off day I guess.
        Maybe I needed another week to recover from Palo Duro. Who knows.

        M.

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Garcia" <julestx96@...> wrote:

        > Well that sucked.
        >
        > But I did manage to shave 40 mins off of my PR, so I'll take it.
        Plus I