Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday Nov 8th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Wal

    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 7, 2008
      I suspect your daughter didn't know how to change it...  ;-)

      Good Luck Lynnor!!  Do Houston proud.

      On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:18 AM, lynnor matheney <lillamb1997@...> wrote:

      --- Julie Garcia <julestx96@...> wrote:

      > What? No 80's Butt Rock? You gotta run to some of
      > that too!

      Okay I didn't fess up entirely. There's Pearl Jam,
      Pink Floyd and U2 on my ipod too.

      I know, I suck..haha You know what though, my first i
      pod disappeared, had no idea what happened to it, and
      ordered another one. Meanwhile I realized my 16 yr old
      daughter appropriated the first one. She kept my play
      list so she either doesn't know how to change it or
      she liked it..

      Lynnor

      Good luck you guys who are running little Rocky!!! I
      can't believe I'm not getting a RR t shirt this year..

    • Michelle
      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 10, 2008
        Hey Julie, sorry you had a bad race, but glad to hear that you'll be
        doing the SM 50K and not 50 Mile.

        Despite the great conditions, I never felt really good...no first,
        second, third...or any winds. Oh well, just an off day I guess.
        Maybe I needed another week to recover from Palo Duro. Who knows.

        M.

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Garcia" <julestx96@...> wrote:

        > Well that sucked.
        >
        > But I did manage to shave 40 mins off of my PR, so I'll take it.
        Plus I