Cactus Rose 100 - Way to go Moogy!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
    • German Collazos
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
        Congratulations, Moogy!  Cactus Rose brings back a lot of good memories. There were only 25 finishers out of 48 starters at the Cactus Rose, and it wasn't even 100 degrees like when I ran it!  ;)     I can't wait to see your race report.

        Cheers,

        G-Man

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
          Absolutely Moogy - mad congrats.  But, how did you let a dude from Wasilla, Alaska beat you?

          Miles

          On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:06 AM, German Collazos <german.collazos@...> wrote:
          Congratulations, Moogy!  Cactus Rose brings back a lot of good memories. There were only 25 finishers out of 48 starters at the Cactus Rose, and it wasn't even 100 degrees like when I ran it!  ;)     I can't wait to see your race report.

          Cheers,

          G-Man

        • Erik Moortgat
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
            Yeah, well I thought that I would be nice to him just in case he knew Sarah Palin because then maybe she could introduce me to Tina Fey (I have a crush on her).
            It was his first 100 as well. Bastard!
            Report to come...
            Moogy

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008