Re: Lynnor, good luck in KS...

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 9, 2008
      Good Luck!!
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 9, 2008
        --- Mariela <mvbotella@...> wrote:

        > Good Luck!!

        Thanks Mariela!!! I'll be wearing my lucky Asic Trail
        Attacks thanks to you! ;-)

        Lynnor
      • Miles
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 9, 2008
          Good luck, lynorre!

          On Oct 9, 2008, at 10:46 AM, lynnor matheney <lillamb1997@...> wrote:

          Thanks Michelle!!! I'm going to need it!! When's Palo
          Duro? Next weekend? I've heard so many great things
          about that race, I hope to be there next year if it's
          still being held.

          Preparing for Heartland has been sort of like getting
          ready for a hurricane except I won't be needing
          propane..

          Lynnor Matheney
          The Woodlands

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 10, 2008