Re: [h_t_rex] Re: IT Band

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2008
      --- Karen andor Richard <klynn1@...> wrote:
      > 2) eat more chocolate, as chocolate is the cure for
      > all ailments

      Eat more European chocolate. It's better for you and
      tastes better too.

      Lynnor Matheney
      The Woodlands
    • Frank & Paige Krekeler
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008

        I’m definitely following the chocolate therapy advice—probably more than I should.  I’m being really good and I’m not running at all this week. I plan to give it a slow try on Saturday.

        Hopefully I can join the group again soon—I hate my coaching gig. I like the people but it is such a time drain.  I learned my lesson a few years ago but then was convinced (too easily) to return.  I should have thought about it first. Oh well.

        I plan to come out in a few weeks…need to hit the trails to ‘train’ for February’s Rocky Raccoon.

        Paige