Re: [h_t_rex] WELCOME!!! To Rice Stadium

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      What if I have them convert one of the water fountains into a beer tap - will you come then?

      On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Julie Garcia <julestx96@...> wrote:

      Crap. I've run out of excuses to run the stadium. Oh wait! No water? Well, I guess I still have one...

      Mariela <mvbotella@...> wrote:
      I was at Rice Stadium today doing my weekly melt-down workout...and as I
      walked in I was greeted by a 'WELCOME' sign!!

      Here's what it said:
      http://staff.rice.edu/staff/Stadium_Public.asp

      btw - The water was shut off at the stadium today. The water fountain by
      the loop was also bone dry! They are making some plumbing enhancements,
      so hopefully it will be back up soon.