Re: [h_t_rex] WELCOME!!! To Rice Stadium

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2008
      Crap. I've run out of excuses to run the stadium. Oh wait! No water? Well, I guess I still have one...

      Mariela <mvbotella@...> wrote:
      I was at Rice Stadium today doing my weekly melt-down workout...and as I
      walked in I was greeted by a 'WELCOME' sign!!

      Here's what it said:
      http://staff. rice.edu/ staff/Stadium_ Public.asp

      btw - The water was shut off at the stadium today. The water fountain by
      the loop was also bone dry! They are making some plumbing enhancements,
      so hopefully it will be back up soon.