Re: [h_t_rex] The Saint 30K

  • Miles
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30 3:42 PM
      You sure you want to point out that typo?  3:21 is a hell of a 50K time!

      On Jun 30, 2008, at 3:59 PM, Larry Teeter <larathon@...> wrote:

      Correction: it was 30K not 50K.

      Mariela <mvbotella@sbcglobal .net> wrote:
      Good Job everyone!!

      50K
      Kevin Outman - 3:07:36
      Larry Teeter - 3:21:52
      Triet Hoang (aka The Trivet) - 3:23:37
      Mary Ntefidou - 4:08:37
      Dennise Wenner - 5:03:55

      10K
      Al Salinas - 1:15:03

      Larry Teeter

    • Kevin Outman
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2008
        Miles,

        I have to admit that I don't remember much about The Belt course except
        the water crossings. It would have been nice to have a couple of those
        water crossings at The Saint, as it was quite warm.

        Based simply on finish times (mine and others), I'd have to say that the
        courses rank like this (from most difficult to easiest):

        The Belt
        The Loop
        The Saint
        The Maze

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 3, 2008
          Kevin,

          Congrats on your trifecta.  Good work.

          Has there been a message about this weekend's run yet?  I inadvertently cleaned out a number of messages the other day & wanted to make sure I didn't miss the group's plans (if there are any).

          Miles

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 3, 2008
            Saturday Houston Fit starts up again and their "Fall Group" will also be meeting at their usual spot.  Plan accordingly for lots of Parking Joy.
          • h_t_rex
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 3, 2008
              Thanks Julie

              First couple of weeks shouldn't be too bad. After that everyone will
              have to take into account a bit extra time to locate parking before the
              saturday morning runs....unless we start at 5AM!!
              The parking congestion should easy up a tad in October and it will all
              be over by January 2009!

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 3, 2008
                Since Sat is mostly registration that starts around 8 it shouldn't be too bad with a 7am start. But I did just get an email that the fall group is starting at 5:45. Bleah. I hate early runs.