Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday June 14th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Walk

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 12, 2008
      Because of domestic commitments, I may actually start at 5:30 (or even 5:00 - just to break some spiderwebs for you guys)...

      Miles

      On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Mary Ntefidou <maria_ntefidou@...> wrote:

      For the early starts on Saturday so far it is Mary, Paige, Tim 5:30 and Miles at 6. Paige and Tim know the trails so they will decide if we come back at 6 to pick you up Miles :-).

      Mary

      From: h_t_rex <h_t_rex@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [h_t_rex] Saturday June 14th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Walk
      To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 4:14 PM

      HCM Trail Run
      Run start at 7:00AM from the FOOTBRIDGE by the Rugby Field.
      The run will be lead  by Mariela mari123@hotmail. com
      Please contact Mariela to let her know you will be there.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM Trail Walk
      CANCELLED

      Footbridge Location:
      http://www.geocitie s.com/h_t_ rex/memorial_ park_all. jpg
      The Footbridge is located by the parkinglot between the baseball fields 'B' and the Soccer/Rugby field 'R',
      west end of the PicNic Loop Rd., south side of Memorial Dr.

      For more information contact   h_t_rex@yahoo. com

    • Kevin Outman
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 12, 2008
        Mary,

        I'll try to make it at 5:30 as well, but don't wait if I'm late.

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 12, 2008
          Tim -
          Too funny we actually use the same parking lot!
          I don't know if I would recognize your car though...

          Yes...I did get to run after going to a meeting in Greenspoint and then
          taking the K9s to the Vet.
          Got in a tough 2 hour workout at the stadium.
          Thanks for asking ;-)

          See you Saturday!
          Mariela

          --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Tim Flynn <tjflynn2003@...> wrote:

          > I'm in for 5:30.
          >
          > Mariela I see the trusty Subaru in space 8 this morning. Hope you're
          getting out to run this afternoon.

        • wpilcher_houston1@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 13, 2008
            I'll join Miles and the gang at 6 a.m.

            From: Kevin Outman <kevin@...>

            Mary,

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 13, 2008
              I saw Miles' email about 5 or 5:30 -- I'll get there by 5:30 so you guys don't have to come back and get me.

              From: wpilcher_houston1@...

              I'll join Miles and the gang at 6 a.m.

              From: Kevin Outman <kevin@outmangenealo gy.org>

              Mary,