LST tomorrow -

  • Allen Wrinkle ClaritySolutions
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2008
      I haven't investigated the details yet but I think you guys are going to do the LST tomorrow.  Does anyone have a copy of the ultrarunning magazine that has the Rocky Raccoon 100 miler results?  If so, could you bring a photo copy tomorrow to the LST?  Dawn needs to send that in as proof of her finish to qualify for the Tahoe 100m.

      Thanks
      Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2008
        Hi Allen,

        I'm not going, I have domestic obligations, but I have
        that magazine, can scan and e mail if you like.

        Lynnor Matheney
        The Woodlands