Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday May 10th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Wal

  • Mary Ntefidou
    Message 1 of 15 , May 9, 2008

      8 on Sunday, and 6 on Saturday,

      Mary

      --- On Thu, 5/8/08, Miles <hmklaff@...> wrote:

      From: Miles <hmklaff@...>
      Subject: Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday May 10th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Wal
      To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 6:01 PM

      8 is good for me Sunday.  Mary, is that too late?

      On May 8, 2008, at 1:30 PM, Kevin Outman <kevin@outmangenealo gy.org> wrote:

      Miles,

      I don't think I'm the 3rd Runner Up, but I'd be glad to try to lead the 7am run (although lately I've been
      doing alot of running without direction... )

      Oh, and I'd like to join you on Sunday morning. I'm also flexible, but don't want to start too late. How
      does 8ish sound?

      Kevin

      On Thu 8/05/08 09:52 , "HM Klaff" hmklaff@gmail. com sent:
      > Due to an unforeseen conflict Saturday morning (12U girls softball
      > tournament -ugh), I will not be able to lead this Saturday
      > morning's run. That task will have to fall to the 3rd Runner Up,
      > whoever he or she is. Or, this could be a "leaderless" run, with
      > runners scattered all across the trails, bushwacking, running without
      > purpose or direction... In any case, very sorry about the
      > last-minute change. If anyone is interested in a Sunday morning
      > run, let me know. I plan to be out on the trails for a couple of
      > hours. Time is flexible. Cheers, Miles

    • James Berger
      Message 2 of 15 , May 9, 2008
        What is the differance between the two groups 6am - 7am

        Welcome Jaime, you know we're meeting at the Footbridge near the baseball field on the S. side of Memorial drive.  Looks like there are 6:00 and 7:00 trains.  Look forward to meeting you.

        James Berger <jbergeriii@yahoo. com> wrote:

        Hi All,
           New to the group, plan on meeting up with the group running on Sat. May 10th.
        Looking forward to meeting everyone.
        Jamie
        Run,Bike,Run

        Message 3 of 15 , May 9, 2008
          An hour less sleep.  And you gotta bring a light at 6:00 a.m.

          Message 4 of 15 , May 9, 2008
            Thanks ! I will be there at 6am.

            Message 5 of 15 , May 10, 2008

              Hi Miles,

              We were wondering about the starting place for the Sunday run. Water hose or Footbridge?

              If anybody is interested in a night run, Denise told me about Boondoggle, a 6h race in St. Jo, North of Dallas. May 17th, starts at 5pm, fee is just $10 to be paid at race day, http://nttr.org/html/bar-h-boondoggle.htm. I am planing to go.

              Mary