Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday May 10th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Wal

  • Tim Flynn
    Message 1 of 15 , May 8, 2008
      Welcome Jaime, you know we're meeting at the Footbridge near the baseball field on the S. side of Memorial drive.  Looks like there are 6:00 and 7:00 trains.  Look forward to meeting you.

      James Berger <jbergeriii@...> wrote:
      Hi All,
         New to the group, plan on meeting up with the group running on Sat. May 10th.
      Looking forward to meeting everyone.
      Jamie
      Run,Bike,Run

      Message 2 of 15 , May 9, 2008

        8 on Sunday, and 6 on Saturday,

        Mary

        8 is good for me Sunday.  Mary, is that too late?

        On May 8, 2008, at 1:30 PM, Kevin Outman <kevin@outmangenealo gy.org> wrote:

        Miles,

        I don't think I'm the 3rd Runner Up, but I'd be glad to try to lead the 7am run (although lately I've been
        doing alot of running without direction... )

        Oh, and I'd like to join you on Sunday morning. I'm also flexible, but don't want to start too late. How
        does 8ish sound?

        Kevin

        On Thu 8/05/08 09:52 , "HM Klaff" hmklaff@gmail. com sent:
        > Due to an unforeseen conflict Saturday morning (12U girls softball
        > tournament -ugh), I will not be able to lead this Saturday
        > morning's run. That task will have to fall to the 3rd Runner Up,
        > whoever he or she is. Or, this could be a "leaderless" run, with
        > runners scattered all across the trails, bushwacking, running without
        > purpose or direction... In any case, very sorry about the
        > last-minute change. If anyone is interested in a Sunday morning
        > run, let me know. I plan to be out on the trails for a couple of
        > hours. Time is flexible. Cheers, Miles

      • James Berger
        Message 3 of 15 , May 9, 2008
          What is the differance between the two groups 6am - 7am

          Message 4 of 15 , May 9, 2008
            An hour less sleep.  And you gotta bring a light at 6:00 a.m.

            Message 5 of 15 , May 9, 2008
              Thanks ! I will be there at 6am.

              Message 6 of 15 , May 10, 2008

                Hi Miles,

                We were wondering about the starting place for the Sunday run. Water hose or Footbridge?

                If anybody is interested in a night run, Denise told me about Boondoggle, a 6h race in St. Jo, North of Dallas. May 17th, starts at 5pm, fee is just $10 to be paid at race day, http://nttr.org/html/bar-h-boondoggle.htm. I am planing to go.

                Mary