What is everyone planning to wear?

  • Mack Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2006
      Sorry I hit submit too early on that last message.

      What is everyone planning to wear, given the low of 30 degrees
      Saturday? I usually wear tights if it is below 35. I know the rule--
      do what you have practiced.

      Do you think it would be warm enough after the first 6 mile out-and-
      back to shed a pair of windbreaker pants that I could wear on the first
      loop?
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2006
        Compression shorts + various upper layers + gloves + hat
        =)
        See you there!

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2006
          on the topic of clothes -- you gotta love the Sunmart "goodie grab."  There something really satisfying about dumping lots of free junk into a duffel bag.  And, they've actually moved into the 21st century and now offer an honest-to-goodness technical longsleeved tee and a real running cap to go along with your stylish sunglasses, work gloves, nail kit, stuffed bear, etc etc...

          Compression shorts + various upper layers + gloves + hat
          =)
          See you there!

          > What is everyone planning to wear, given the low of 30 degrees
          > Saturday?

        • Karen andor Richard
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2006
            It's all about being color coordinated and fashionable :)