New Trail Run in Texas - October 4th, 2008

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 9:13 AM

      From Chris Matus:

      I'm bringing back the Lake Bryan trail run.  Joe P. will be co-director.  Here are the details:
      Texas Twister 60km Endurance Trail Run
      Lake Bryan, Bryan, TX
      60km / 30km / 10km
      Saturday, October 4, 2008
      Chris Matus - cpmatus@...
      Joe Prusaitis - jprusaitis@...

      We don't have a web site, start time, etc. yet, but we are working on those and will let you know when we get it up and running.

      Chris

    • Michelle
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        Cool! So, the Bryan 60K on 10/4, and then two weeks later Palo Duro
        50K...sounds like a great way to abuse my legs.

        M.