RE: [h_t_rex] parking on Crestwood - more info

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 28, 2008
      Last year I noticed a bunch of "no parking" signs up and down Crestwood. I'd never noticed them be.
      fore and thot it was odd. Then they were all gone. I put 2 & 2 together and figured the locals had put them up just for that weekend. Wonder if they'll do that again. I did drive down Memorial 2x this morning and it's already packed.