Re: [h_t_rex] My run on Saturday in Perth, Australia

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
      Richard is a citizen of the world!  Keep running, Richard!  And lay off the mint KitKats...

      Miles

      On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 4:12 PM, lynnor matheney <lillamb1997@...> wrote:

      Loved your pictures Richard. Krikey, mate, I thought
      you were in England..

      Lynnor

    • Karen andor Richard
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2008
        I moved on from mint kitkats to Cadbury's Dairy Milk with Macadamia
        nuts... ooh...

        Funny story today, in the wine store and standing at the check-counter
        to pay, the guy asks where I'm from... uhh? well it turns out he saw
        the Star / Texas state symbol on my, yes proudly worn, RR100 belt
        buckle, and he was from Sugarland. What a small world. Never thought
        the belt buckle would turn into a conversation piece!
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 12, 2008
          --- Karen andor Richard <klynn1@...> wrote:

          > I moved on from mint kitkats to Cadbury's Dairy Milk
          > with Macadamia
          > nuts... ooh...
          >
          ><<<<

          Hmmm ..Soon he'll be extolling the virtues of Belgian
          chocolate..

          Hey Richard, my first next door neighbors in England
          were from the Woodlands, Tx; and no, we didn't know
          each other but our oldest kids had mutual friends.

          Lynnor
        • Kevin Walker
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 25, 2008
            On Mar 12, 2008, at 5:19 AM, Karen andor Richard wrote:

            > buckle, and he was from Sugarland. What a small world. Never thought
            > the belt buckle would turn into a conversation piece!

            I thought that was why we wore them.