Kathryn's chair

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
      That reminds me....Kathryn I have your chair.
      Will bring it with me on Saturday to the run in HoChiMinh. Hope you can
      make it!
    • Kathryn Vidal
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2008

        Yes, I will be there!  All these wonderful crazy people running 100 miles and/or helping people run 100 miles have inspired me again.
        Get some sleep!
        Kathryn

        To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
        From: mvbotella@...