HTREx Website has been updated

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
    • Karen andor Richard
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
        Good job :)

        Happy New Year everyone :)
      • Mary Ntefidou
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
          Hi Bandera runners,

          To have a change to find the packet pick up at Bandera I need a precise address to put in at google maps. Otherwise I will be making round trips in Bandera or somerwhere else in Texas instead of running.

          If you are familiar with the location please give me the address of packet pick up or something that is really close to it. I couldn't find it on the Bandera website, only road maps of the Hill country club, that doesn't help me. Obviously all the other hundreds of participants know how to get there. Should this tell me something?

          See you in Bandera, hopefully,
          Mary

        • Larry Teeter
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
            From Bandera, travel south on State Highway 173, go across the Medina River and continue for approximately 1/4 mile to State Highway 1077, turn right and go 10 miles on Ranch Road 1077 to end of the black top. Continue on the caliche road and follow the park signs.

            Larry Teeter

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
              Hi Mary.

              The address that seems to work in Google is "Bandera Creek Road, Tarpley, TX."  It actually puts you about 2000 feet west of the road that leads up to the packet pick-up tent.  So, rather than going all the way to where the arrow is, you'll turn right at the road just east of the arrow and it will take you straight up to the pick-up area.

              If you need more detailed directions, let me know.

              See you Friday.

              Miles