Thanksgiving Trail Runs

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2006
      Fun was had by all!

      Thursday we had 8 participants and 2 k9s (Chamois & Coco):
      Richard, Liz, Mariela, Chris W. Charles, Charle's Friend, Larry, Kevin

      Friday we had 8 participants and 2 k9s (Chamois & Coco):
      Richard, Liz, Mariela, Jen(1)B., Rebecca W., Robin, Jen(2), Evan

      Saturday we had 7 participants:
      Richard, Mariela, Kim, Chris W., Mike W., Jose V., Cynthia

      Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Holiday!
      Now we start to taper for Sunmart in 2 weeks!
    • Tammy Blackburn
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2006
        Hi All

        Sounds like you had good trail running this weekend! I am looking forward to rejoining you in January! The lost trail members (aka Helen, Brent and Tammy) will be joining you guys for Sunmart!See ya then! Tammy
      • Chris Wisdom
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2006
          Just wanted to say thanks and that I'm really glad that I decided to
          get up Thursday morning and come out. I missed you guys!!