Re: [h_t_rex] Re: Government Canyon trail run (1st year)

  • Elizabeth Crowe
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2007
      I've signed up for both runs.

      Elizabeth

      Michelle <mwolpert2002@...> wrote:
      Hey Hank, sounds like a fun run, but just a little too far to drive
      for "just" a 30K...I assume you've signed up? And, as Kathryn points
      out, kind of close to Sunmart.

      HTREX ers: who's signed up for Warda on 11/17, and Sunmart on 12/8?

      M.

      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com, "hanksrun" <hkastner@.. .> wrote:

      > Also………
      > It's a little expensive at $55, but includes a long sleeve tech
      > shirt, and "cookout" food provided afterwards. Limited to 200
      > entries. Trails are hilly, and some very rocky. FUN!
      >
      > Hank
      >
      > --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com, "hanksrun" <hkastner@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just wanted to make sure everyone noticed this new event on Dec
      2,
      > if
      > > it fits your schedule. It's "only" 30/15k, but I have run these
      > trails
      > > and it's a nice spot. This is former federal land that San
      Antonio
      > has
      > > purchased and committed to recreation in order to preserve a
      > valuable
      > > recharge zone for the Edwards Aquifer. Be prepared for 1st year
      > startup
      > > issues, but I will go and see how they do.
      > > http://gc1530. tripod.com/
      > >
      > > Hank

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Wenner Denise
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 9, 2007
        Hi

        I'm signed up for both Warda (25K) and Sunmart (50K). I committed to Sunmart just today--prices go up after 11/13 (Tuesday).

        Denise

        Elizabeth Crowe <tricrowe@...> wrote:
        I've signed up for both runs.

        Elizabeth

        Michelle <mwolpert2002@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        Hey Hank, sounds like a fun run, but just a little too far to drive
        for "just" a 30K...I assume you've signed up? And, as Kathryn points
        out, kind of close to Sunmart.

        HTREX ers: who's signed up for Warda on 11/17, and Sunmart on 12/8?

        M.

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com, "hanksrun" <hkastner@.. .> wrote:

        > Also………
        > It's a little expensive at $55, but includes a long sleeve tech
        > shirt, and "cookout" food provided afterwards. Limited to 200
        > entries. Trails are hilly, and some very rocky. FUN!
        >
        > Hank
        >
        > --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com, "hanksrun" <hkastner@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just wanted to make sure everyone noticed this new event on Dec
        2,
        > if
        > > it fits your schedule. It's "only" 30/15k, but I have run these
        > trails
        > > and it's a nice spot. This is former federal land that San
        Antonio
        > has
        > > purchased and committed to recreation in order to preserve a
        > valuable
        > > recharge zone for the Edwards Aquifer. Be prepared for 1st year
        > startup
        > > issues, but I will go and see how they do.
        > > http://gc1530. tripod.com/
        > >
        > > Hank

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com