Lone Star

  • Will
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2007
      Congradulations to everyone who ran and finished.  I just looked at the results and it must have been bad for the one person who ran the last lap of the 100.  Also, Richard, you're 56??

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2007
        But he doesn't act a day over 16!

        Miles

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2007
          Good to hear from you Will!
          Hope your studies are going well and we'll be seeing you out on the
          trails soon.
          =)
        • Karen andor Richard
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2007
            It's just a number on an entry form... mind, matter and momentum :)