LST Car Pooling

  • Karen andor Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      So Mary and Denise are travelling together, and Mariela is leading the
      caravan. Anyone want to ride up with me? We can also meet at
      Memorial Park. I'm doing the 50k, and will not be fast. This is a
      training run for me and I will probably see how "fast" I can walk
      (that's power walk, not stroll though the park!) the whole of the 2nd
      out. I suspect a time of 6:23 or maybe slower, depending upon how
      much it warms up!