8586[MP-Trailwork] Memorial Park Work Party - Saturday, Nov. 23 - 8-12pm

  • Houston T-REX Training Group
    Nov 20, 2013

      Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 8:00am
      Work Party
      Saturday - November 23
      8am to Noon
      We will meet at the Rugby Field Parking Lot. We will go down Yellow trail and doing some trimming as we get to Ted's Bridge where we will be cleaning up around there and getting ready for a soon to come reroute section. If we get a bigger group we will split up and have some finish the trimming on Yellow that leads to the Purple.
      If you show up and you don't see anyone in the parking lot just head over to Ted's Bridge and that's where we will be. Ted's Bridge is the one towards the end of Yellow where it meets at Purple.
      29.759046, -95.445400
      Good tools to bring will be loppers, pruners and shovel
      Recommended are BUG SPRAY, gloves, and water.
      Loppers and Shovels will be available in case you don't have some.
      Bottled water available as well.
      If the weather changes by then and trails are closed we will re-schedule, check back on the forum for updates.
      Any questions, please ask.
      Thank you,
      Karlo

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic