      From: Memorial Park Conservancy <sarah@...>
      Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM
      Subject: Upcoming Public Input Dates
      To: erichenao@...

      Upcoming Events

      Master Plan News

      Thanks to all who attended the first public input meeting on October 29th to discuss the long-range Master Plan for Memorial Park. Please mark your calendar for the next meetings:

      Tuesday, November 12th 6:30pm - 8:30pm

      and Tuesday, December 10th 6:30pm - 8:30pm

      St. Theresa Catholic Church

      6622 Haskell Street

      For those of you who can't make it, but would like a voice in the process, please visit the Memorial Park Tomorrow microsite where you can participate in surveys and more.

      Upgrading the Seymour Lieberman Exer-Trail

      Upgrading the incredibly popular Seymour Lieberman Exer-Trail is a priority for both the Houston Parks and Recreation Department and Memorial Park Conservancy.  Work will begin soon to address erosion, drainage, dangerous spots and grading. A new water line will be installed as well as general irrigation. Every effort will be made to minimize disruption to Park users, and we ask for your patience as we care for this popular amenity. If you would like an opportunity to give feedback on the proposed design for the refurbished Trail, please attend the open house:

      Tuesday, November 19th 6:00pm - 8:00pm

      Houston Arboretum and Nature Center

      4501 Woodway

      If you would like more information on these events, please contact Memorial Park Conservancy Director of Development, Cara Rudelson, at cara@....

      To follow our progress or to support the Conservancy, please visit our website at www.memorialparkconservancy.org
      Subheading
      Place your own text here. Metafile high record infrared data patch encapsulated, proxy, transmission, harmonic. Cascading coordinated patch broadband distributed sampling connectivity recognition analog, element. Encapsulated data, arrray cache developer element. Record, fragmentation sampling remote phaselock ethernet services, sampling reflective. Link

      Memorial Park Conservancy | | sarah@... | http://www.memorialparkconservancy.org
      6501 Memorial Drive
      Houston, TX 77007

      Copyright © 20XX. All Rights Reserved.

      This email was sent to erichenao@... by sarah@... |
      Memorial Park Conservancy | 6501 Memorial Drive | Houston | TX | 77007