8539Re: [h_t_rex] Rice Track meet?

  • Paige Krekeler
    Oct 17, 2013
      The Rice All Comers meet is usually in late spring (May?). I think you can find info on the Rice website. The fee is either $5 or $7/event. It is fun and sometimes you'll find pro athletes attending and racing.

      Paige

      On Oct 17, 2013, at 1:03 AM, Eric Henao <erichenao@...> wrote:

      During some time of the year, there is a ex-collegiate track meet at Rice. What is the event, when is it, and where can i find info? I have a friend who is asking.

      thanks in advance.

       Eric Henao | email twitter | facebook | linkedin

      To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e. e. cummings

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic