Dupont MD-50 For Sale

  • dakjazz18
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      I am selling my 2010 Dupont MD-50. Bought it from Michael Horowitz a year ago and it has a bigtone pickup and Dupont case. Also included is a Baggs Para Acoustic D.I. and a Schertler Basik pickup.

      The guitar and accessories are in absolute mint condition. Price is $3800, which includes shipping and insurance in the U.S.

      I'll have photos later this morning and possibly a video for youtube.

      My interests have now gone to using acoustic archtops and moving away from the strict Django/gypsy jazz sound.

      Please email me if you have any questions at dakjazz18@....

      thanks,
      David Keary