Re: GJG Members Newsletter Question on J'attendrai link

  • Mattias Hallin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19 12:01 AM
      Hello Linda,

      A simple guess (increasing the "file.php?id" from 539 to 540) turned
      up trumps; the link is thus:

      http://djangobooks.com/forum/download/file.php?id=540&mode=view

      Best regards,

      /Mattias

      ---
      Mattias Hallin · Brussels · Belgium · <cmhallin@...>

      "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!
      A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"

      8 aug 2010 kl. 19.44 skrev Lynda Kraar:

      > I found this sheet music for J'attendrai:
      >
      > http://djangobooks.com/forum/download/file.php?id=539&mode=view
      >
      > Does anyone know if there is a scan of the following page,
      > somewhere? That page would have the refrain (chorus).
    • Mattias Hallin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19 11:25 PM
        And furthermore, the cover page is at

        http://djangobooks.com/forum/download/file.php?id=538&mode=view

        /Mattias

        19 aug 2010 kl. 09.01 skrev Mattias Hallin:

        > A simple guess (increasing the "file.php?id" from 539 to 540) turned
        > up trumps; the link is thus:
        >
        > http://djangobooks.com/forum/download/file.php?id=540&mode=view

        ---
        Mattias Hallin · Brussels · Belgium · <cmhallin@...>

        "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!
        A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"
      • Lynda Kraar
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22 9:25 AM
          Thank you!! And thanks from Hal Glatzer in Hawaii.  :)