DJANGOFEST MILL VALLEY 2009 - Update

  • gypsyjazzguitar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009

      UPDATE!!!

      STOCHELO ROSENBERG now playing on Friday night!

      *** Pigalle 44 with special guest Stochelo Rosenberg ***

    • stringswinger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
        I have been told that despite best efforts, Stochelo will not be able to make the Friday night show.

        Cheers to all,

        Marc

        --- In gypsyjazzguitar@yahoogroups.com, "gypsyjazzguitar" <gypsyjazzguitar@...> wrote:

        > UPDATE!!!
        >
        > STOCHELO ROSENBERG now playing on Friday night!
        >
        > *** Pigalle 44 with special guest Stochelo Rosenberg ***
        >

        > www.djangofestsf.com

      • vdub6127
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
          Just heard from Nick and Stochelo is in SF as we speak. It's on!